“We envision Byerland Church, led by the Holy Spirit and the Word of God, becoming a place for all generations to be disciples of Jesus, intentionally growing together in worship, love, character and sharing their faith in word and deed for the glory of God and the expansion of His Kingdom.”
Core beliefs of the members of Byerland Church:
- God is known as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus is the son of God who came as flesh, is the savior of the world, and by his life showed us how to be faithful.
- The Holy Spirit empowers us to trust God in all areas of life as we seek to live in the world without conforming to the powers of evil.
- The church is a community/family whom the Holy Spirit has called to turn away from sin.
- The church community gathers regularly to worship and study the Word of God.